Tuesday 8 September 2015

And so it begins.....

Finally after what seems like an absurd amount of time doing research and development, I will be launching applications. This blog is a place to allow me to get "In Depth" with the process of developing for those interested in reading about it.

Where my facebook and twitter will mostly deal with releases, previews, screenshots and that sort of thing. This blog will allow me to get into copious detail about the daily grind of being an independent developer, insight and perhaps even some tutorials and tips for making great applications. 

Later This week I should have my first products out for all of you to enjoy so bear with me as I unpack, organize and decorate. as a little tease here is something I have been playing with, it is a live wallpaper for android devices, this is just a little bit of what it can do

to be continued.... 

MunkeeBonez

No comments:

Post a Comment