Friday 11 September 2015

1st App Hits The Market


Today I Launched Plasmatic Live Wallpaper.  After too long of a period of R&D the first group of apps are being finalized and uploaded to google play.

This app is a HD realization of an old commodore amiga graphics effect called a plasma. However the amiga version was a much lower resolution, much lower framerate and far fewer colors. I may post a blog about the math behind it, especially if there is demand for it.

Get it Here: Free Version | Pay Version

It was an actually rather good experience, I love google play's developer interface and appreciate that they now review apps before allowing them on. Having said that it made for a nervious period where I had neurotic notions of them rejecting my work.

Very good experience, and there is way more to follow very soon

-MunkeeBonez





No comments:

Post a Comment